SGE CAPITAL DEAL REFERRAL PROCESS
1)A DEAL GETS REFERRED TO SGE by residential agent/broker
2) We at SGE IDENTIFY IF THERE IS A DEAL, BY ASKING A SET OF 5-10
QUESTIONS FOR EACH SUBSECTION BELOW:
a) small business loan maximum $350,000 for leaseholds and equipment only
b) commercial mortgage for a purchase
c) commercial refinance
d) operating line of credit or term loan for an existing business minimum 1-2
years financials required.
e) inventory financing/cash flow financing
f) land acquisition
g) construction mortgage
h) equipment financing
i) private financing for commercial/Land/Construction properties (purchase or
3) SGE obtains a signed NDA and Client Service Agreement, SGE negotiates a fee
for our consulting services, usually a % of total loan amount.
4) SGE may obtain $2500-$5000 case by case basis, deposit refundable if we do
not produce a favorable term sheet.
5) Negotiate with 1 or multiple banks for a term sheet on the client’s behalf.
6) Get the term sheet signed by the client and back to the bank
7) SGE helps the Clients’ accountant and lawyer deal with any issues that may
arise prior to funding.
8) SGE gets a letter of direction signed by the client, so that the lawyer can advance
SGE’s payment from the proceeds or from the client/company on funding.
9) Referring Agent gets paid on funding to the brokerage as a referral fee. Referral
fees range from 10% up to 30% of the total consulting fee charged by SGE
Director of Business Development
SGE FINANCIAL INC
SGE CAPITAL INC.
745 Danforth Ave Suite 303, Toronto Ontario M4J 1L4
416 999 6916 or 416 778 6915